What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaRosa218

The Dude abides
Reaction score
I figure since ive been seeing it at $125ish, $96 was better with free shipping and if the black tip comes back in stock i will order it and as long as (hopefully) inlet/outlet are close in size ill swap tips and maybe sell chrome one. I think amazon had it for same price, not sure about shipping or prime though. Fyi

If you ever want to go with a great sounding catback, go with MBRP. That's what I am running and sounds damn close to the Corsa Sport that I had on my 2005 Tahoe.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow @DaRosa218 !!! Gonna have some serious polishing to do when done but should be a huge improvement when finished. You going lowered with this one? Find any rust behind those flares?

DaRosa218

The Dude abides
Reaction score
Wow @DaRosa218 !!! Gonna have some serious polishing to do when done but should be a huge improvement when finished. You going lowered with this one? Find any rust behind those flares?

So far no rust thankfully, luckily live in California so no salt to worry about.

Yup, she's going to be lowered soon with some beauty and power enhancements

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V2Tahoe