What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the_tool_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's been a crazy few weeks. But we celebrated Easter yesterday, leaving today free for some truck upgrading. So I swapped my hazed, leaking OEM headlights for new aftermarket ones. I went ahead and upgraded the bulbs with PIAA 4000k ones per recommendations from other TYF members. Removing the bumper cover wasn't too bad. But I hopefully won't have to do it again anytime soon.

Before:
20210404_140546.jpg

During:
20210404_144239.jpg

After:
20210404_154355.jpg

Night shots to come after I aim them. Yeah, I know I need to wash it. But it's pollen season in the South. So I probably won't bother for a couple of weeks.

Last edited:

03_GMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No broken exhaust manifold bolts?

Oh, and HAPPY EASTER to all the TYF family! :)
Oh I did. 3 to be exact! Two were easy enough with a pair of vise grips but took awhile to back out a 1/4 turn at a time. The last one I needed to borrow a buddy’s bolt extracting chuck that clamps the stud tighter as you loosen. I wish I could post the video of open headers [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's been a crazy few weeks. But we celebrated Easter yesterday, leaving today free for some truck upgrading. So I swapped my hazed, leaking OEM headlights with for new aftermarket ones. I went ahead and upgraded the bulbs with PIAA 4000k ones per recommendations from other TYF members. Removing the bumper cover wasn't too bad. But I hopefully won't have to do it again anytime soon.

Before:
View attachment 275354

During:
View attachment 275355

After:
View attachment 275356

Night shots to come after I aim them. Yeah, I know I need to wash it. But it's pollen season in the South. So I probably won't bother for a couple of weeks.
Way better. Looks good.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh I did. 3 to be exact! Two were easy enough with a pair of vise grips but took awhile to back out a 1/4 turn at a time. The last one I needed to borrow a buddy’s bolt extracting chuck that clamps the stud tighter as you loosen. I wish I could post the video of open headers [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Open headers you say..? And why is it you cannot post said video....?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waiteben84

Latest posts