What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mister H12

Undercover Racecar
Reaction score
Sorry for your struggle missta..

Sadly I've been a victim of thievery as well..

Oddly enough, the officer that filed my report didn't bother with dusting for prints either! HMPH!!

Anyway.. on a much brighter note..

Lowered the rear of my Tahoe today (night)!!! :D

I'm so excited how huge the difference is.. lowering the front tomorrow if i can get a hold of a torsion tooly thinga majig :p

JTahoeR

Reaction score
Finally got the time and weather to remove the hideous rack on my 05 hoe. It looks a lot better I think.
20150418_145443_zpsi2ihnnfb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Tahoebigdog03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changed rear shocks from the Nivomat stock shocks and wow what a wonderful difference, even lowered a bit. Yay

NJ Metsfan77

Reaction score
This weekend was very busy. Changed the rotors and pads all the way around, oil change as well as front shocks and springs and rear shocks. Then I thought it was time to put the summer wheels on, remove the moldings and swap out the chrome overlays and re-tint the windows.

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
went this morning to my local HD to get some 20 bags of mulch for my landscaping then parked it, popped the hood and took valve covers off and cleaned it all up nice. Going tomorrow to get the new gaskets and finish degreasing/cleaning the engine to see if my leak is fixed. I'll update tomorrow with pics of before and after.
Does anyone know where I can get the seal/gasket that attaches the oil filler neck to the vc from mine is not seated right and running water with the cap on it leaked a bit out of the gasket. I may just call my local dealer to see if they have it in stock if I can't find it at parts stores.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wesley e