What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rob3827

Reaction score
Battery light would come on when it idled. The volt meter on the dash would fall. Took it to pep boys and they tested it. It failed all test. The new one was $190(I had a $30 gift card)

Maic

15 Suburban LT / z71
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Int. light mod.

Added more light inside. Replaced the 2nd and 3rd dome lights.
Anyone doing this, pay attention to the colors on the plug. Had to re-pin one, nothing major.

th_IMG_3815.gif

th_IMG_3816.gif

th_IMG_3817.gif

th_IMG_3818.gif

Last edited:

Smoke Em All

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So a replaced my other upper control arm and did a tire rotation yeaterday. Almost had a serious uh oh moment today. For whatever reason I didn't get one of my wheels tight and nearly lost a wheel today. Luckily I was driving and felt it shaking so I tightened them up and all is well.

seven9st surfer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck wouldn't start again. This has been intermittent forever. And whenever I get it towed to the shop, it fires right up, so they can't diagnose it. Not throwing any codes that I can see. I replaced the crankshaft position sensor today, but it still won't start. I'm thinking fuel pump, but I'm going to see what the shop says.

clandr1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck wouldn't start again. This has been intermittent forever. And whenever I get it towed to the shop, it fires right up, so they can't diagnose it. Not throwing any codes that I can see. I replaced the crankshaft position sensor today, but it still won't start. I'm thinking fuel pump, but I'm going to see what the shop says.

Next time this happens, take a rubber or plastic mallet and bang on the fuel tank. If it starts up after doing this, it is most likely your fuel pump.

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really torn on how much to lower the beast with my wide ass wheels.

My opinion, ...................... and nothing more, ......................

Put your old wheels back on, as they looked much nicer than the wheels with rubber bands for tires.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buzarr

Latest posts