What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Decided to give the Denali a little 'facelift' so to speak....Removed and sold my DeanliDownUnder lower grille to a great forum member and re-installed my factory one(for now) along with the tow hooks. I had my grille professionally painted to match and am loving the look(stole the idea from Emay's old Denali). Here are just a few iphone pix-not the best-running out of time and daylight..... I'll try to snap a few better ones tomorrow.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Soo wanted your lower grille you had for sale, I just wanted to keep my hooks and didn't want to have to modify it to keep them! Love the look of your truck for sure, gonna copy a few items for my truck for sure this spring!

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Holy smokes! That looks great! All blacked out! I like it! Is that the stock emblem just painted black?

Man I wonder how that would look on my truck? All color matched, maybe even all blacked out? Hmmmm.....

Thanks Rick...yep that is the stock emblem that was rattle canned by me ;)
Ideas...Ideas.....

Soo wanted your lower grille you had for sale, I just wanted to keep my hooks and didn't want to have to modify it to keep them! Love the look of your truck for sure, gonna copy a few items for my truck for sure this spring!

I hear ya Chris and thanks for the compliments.......have one more winter project planned......HD...cough..cough.....hood......maybe....:secret:..just need more monies ;)

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Decided to give the Denali a little 'facelift' so to speak....Removed and sold my DeanliDownUnder lower grille to a great forum member and re-installed my factory one(for now) along with the tow hooks. I had my grille professionally painted to match and am loving the look(stole the idea from Emay's old Denali). Here are just a few iphone pix-not the best-running out of time and daylight..... I'll try to snap a few better ones tomorrow.

As ALWAYS, VERY NICELY DONE Jason!!!!! looks totally awesome!

Reaction score
Well I just picked up some new interior goodies for the inside of the truck, but I feel like something is going to be off so I shot an email over to the guys at autowoods to see if they have a certain steering wheel available to tie it all together.

We'll see how it turns out once everything is ready.

Bomba02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck broke down at hockey rink last night. Will start and then slowly start to run rough and die. If I touch gas farts and shuts off any ideas? Prob getting it towed today. Stinks....:shrug:

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck broke down at hockey rink last night. Will start and then slowly start to run rough and die. If I touch gas farts and shuts off any ideas? Prob getting it towed today. Stinks....:shrug:

Go under the truck and smack the fuel tank a few times with your fist and see if it starts better! Probably the fuel pump going out!

Bomba02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go under the truck and smack the fuel tank a few times with your fist and see if it starts better! Probably the fuel pump going out!
ok I'll try that going to it soon. It was just all of sudden she been running great. Billy

Yukongk

Full Access Member
Reaction score

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
Looks really great! I found a black grill shell for $180. Hesitant to pull the trigger bc I just ordered rear shocks and compressor. Are you going to get black lights?

Sounds exactly like what happened to me when my fuel pump went out. Like others said, give the fuel tank a couple of whacks....maybe you can get it going and drive to a mechanic and save on the towing.

Woke up early and took advantage of the last decent day before the freezing weather hits us in NY. Prepped and applied Everbrite Protectaclear to my chrome rims. Stuff is supposed to protect against salted roads, etc. was a bit scary going on bc it looked like crap, but it self leveled itself and cleared up as it's drying. So far it's looking great. As an added bonus, only soap and water is needed to clean the wheels now and brake dust is supposed to wash off easier.

My backup camera stopped working all of a sudden, now I gotta troubleshoot....:shrug:

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
As ALWAYS, VERY NICELY DONE Jason!!!!! looks totally awesome!

Thanks J- It changes the look completely.....ahhh modding always brings about change...damn you TYF for the ideas :D

Looks really great! I found a black grill shell for $180. Hesitant to pull the trigger bc I just ordered rear shocks and compressor. Are you going to get black lights?

Thanks. nah-leaving things just how they are......I have seen black shells for the regular Yukon but never the Denali-definitely changes the look of the vehicle. I just replaced my shocks and compressor last year too so I feel your pain ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HSK76