What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok I'll try that going to it soon. It was just all of sudden she been running great. Billy

Yep, that's how mine went out as well, went from running awesome to completely dead! I smacked my fuel pump a few times and that worked a few times of starting it until it completely died for good! Get an OEM pump for the replacement if that's the problem, not cheap but better than the aftermarket ones out there!

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

Got my HID's installed today to replace the DDM's I've had in my lows for about 3 years today and I'm very happy with them, they actually pretty much the same color as my DDM fogs which makes me very happy I don't have to replace those!! Dy no mite! :chewie:

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, that's how mine went out as well, went from running awesome to completely dead! I smacked my fuel pump a few times and that worked a few times of starting it until it completely died for good! Get an OEM pump for the replacement if that's the problem, not cheap but better than the aftermarket ones out there!

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

Got my HID's installed today to replace the DDM's I've had in my lows for about 3 years today and I'm very happy with them, they actually pretty much the same color as my DDM fogs which makes me very happy I don't have to replace those!! Dy no mite! :chewie:

What brand did you go with(hids)?

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Picked up some wheels off craigslist this weekend.

Attachments

• new wheels small.jpg
    new wheels small.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 36
  • new wheels small2.jpg
    new wheels small2.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 39

nickbaldwin86

Reaction score
Picked up some wheels off craigslist this weekend.

Same here. factory 17 Yukon wheels is what I picked up with tires for $150.

I couldn't get any on the rig shots because I swapped them at 7 last night and it was pretty dark.

Has anyone pull the clear coat off these?

5132.jpg

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Same here. factory 17 Yukon wheels is what I picked up with tires for $150.

I couldn't get any on the rig shots because I swapped them at 7 last night and it was pretty dark.

Has anyone pull the clear coat off these?

Sweet! yea I paid $350 for mine. They are 18" Nissan Titan wheels.

boozer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Plasti dipped console black and took the ashtray light and mounted it on the cubby with LED. Also have all 4 note caddy horns working good and ready to be mounted somewhere whenever it warms up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sylentnite