What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bahollis

Lead Foot
Reaction score
I installed LEDs for the front & 2nd row floorboard areas. They're the LEDs I got from HIDGuy for my vanity lights. I could never get them to work correctly with the rest of the dome light setup. I have a voltage issue in my dome light system, which I think is a bad dimmer/on-off switch... I guess. I gave up on that and put the OEM vanity lights back in. No issues any longer. (just to be clear, it's not his lights causing the problem. I have lights from superbrightleds.com that did the exact same thing, I just used his for my custom setup because they are freaking bright)

picture.jpg
picture.jpg

I had originally designed it so the Floorboard lights would turn on and off with the main domes, but when they would come on ALL of the LEDs were about 20% brightness. I instead installed a rocker switch down under the dash on the driver's side so they can be operated independently from the domes. The rocker is completely hidden, and had its own in-line fuse. The wiring is all heat shrunk together into a nice clean harness, and run under the heat delivery tube up front, and under the center console and mounted under the seats for the 2nd row.

It's a nice thing to have when a toddler drops their drink or their toy on a long trip, and you gotta find it before they lose their minds and go *******.
(you young bloods out there just wait!)

BH

Last edited:

andrewmoore13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not today but recently...

equivalent of flowmaster super40 dual exhaust
angel eye project headlights
clear corner lights to match
new grille
cracked front bumper and hood doesn't quite sit all the way down. :(

scarpi

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Recently washed and waxed. Still looks like new and runs great at 50,000 miles. Love my 02 Yukon. It will take me anywhere.

Attachments

• 4gm.jpg
    4gm.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 16
  • 2gm.jpg
    2gm.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 14
  • 10gm.jpg
    10gm.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 15

97transam

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Antenna delete. I had just straighten up and cleaned the garage so I knew where all the tools were. Presently just laid the antenna along the fender through the hood bumper stop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jemilioflores89

Latest posts