What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
@HiHoeSilver someone on Amazon actually said it works with the 922 RPO code lol

I thought 921, 922, & 923 were the different shades of gray.

Also, this reminded me of another thread I will try to find for you that was all about the fact that 921/922 was used for 2 different color combos. Some were light gray & charcoal, some were shale/neutral &charcoal. Thats why Rene showed shale and not light gray. Ill find the info for you. I archived it somewhere back when I first ran across it.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought 921, 922, & 923 were the different shades of gray.

Also, this reminded me of another thread I will try to find for you that was all about the fact that 921/922 was used for 2 different color combos. Some were light gray & charcoal, some were shale/neutral &charcoal. Thats why Rene showed shale and not light gray. Ill find the info for you. I archived it somewhere back when I first ran across it.
I thought 92I is the plastic pieces in medium pewter and 922 is the leather and is 2-tone medium pewter and shale. IDK.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
replaced the airbag sdm module (black box) on the 04 today and a couple window switches on the 05, the "service airbag" message has been on the dam thing for 2-3 years, dealer wanted $650 to replace it and I was too lazy to pull it out and send it off to some joker to have it reset, come to find out you can just put in a used one that was not in any accident and reset it to the vin with the tech2 and walla, easy-peasy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia