What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a little bit of time on my hands so decided to put in some sound deadener in the truck. It’s a work in progress, I don’t really have any space to store anything.

Couple pics, because it is happening and I know how we all love pics!

Finished the rear...

f094e5c4001b8d77efeb021571ae45d6.jpg

Moved up to second row...

826e3e395a9f74f5cdd509c70a9cf9e9.jpg

I have a few spots that I need to place some trimmed pieces but wanted to get as far as I could using full sheets. But that’s where I stopped for the time being. Still need to remove the front seats and center console so can finish up. Still undecided on whether or not to do the roof or how far up the side I’m going to go. Im a little hesitant about removing the headliner. The headliner does need to get redone but I’m hesitant about doing that as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am glad you are sound deadening but it is not necessary to have complete coverage with cld tiles. Like 25% is enough. Better to take that money and put it in to ccf and mlv. Those you would want full coverage.

https://www.sounddeadenershowdown.com/faq-questions-top

Last edited:

Bear77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am glad you are sound deadening but it is not necessary to have complete coverage with cld tiles. Like 25% is enough. Better to take that money and put it in to ccf and mlv. Those you would want full coverage.

https://www.sounddeadenershowdown.com/faq-questions-top
Would have liked to have known this before hand! Lol...could’ve saved a lot of time. But since I’ve made it this far, I might as well continue on to the finish line. But I will take this into consideration before moving on after I finish the floor section! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JollyRoger01

Christ Reigns
Reaction score
Does anyone by chance have or know the SEM part number for the 05 GM 922 interior color? I’m finding several different color names for this RPO code.

70F9C467-9F72-4F19-913A-710C4F1B44C6.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz

Latest posts