What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Didn't he put new valve seals in? Maybe he didn’t get the valves installed right, keepers not locked or something? Seems fishy to me.
I have no clue what he did. The more I'm thinking about it the madder I'm getting. I really, really hope he doesn't tell me any ******** about me having to pay extra now. I'm simmering over here. Totally not my fault, so why should I pay?

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is an option, the Sierra's never had a front mounting bracket change AFAIK unlike the 03-07 Silverado's,it should be a direct bolt on.
Thanks man! So just the valance would bolt on? Or do I need to swap the bumper as well?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Z71 Valance will not be a direct fit to Yukon bumpers,the Valance has a different shape on the Tahoe/Burban bumpers compared to Yukon's.Some trimming would definitely be needed. A Denali bumper would be your best bet for rounded fogs, prices of of the Valance and the Bumper are about the same,at least what ive seen in my area.
so will it go on a suburban then direct fit?