What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man I wonder if this excuse would work for my wife so I could do a few things to the suburban. It's all @Tonyrodz fault lmao.

On a side note. I had both front hubs replaced last week with some Moog ones. I run the truck in 2wd most of the time. And all the sudden it has started jumping into like neutral. Truck still shows 2wd and if I push auto it has a large clunk and then will drive again. Now he thinks the copper windings I think on the transfer case motor need replaced. Any ideas fellas on what it could be?

2004 Z71 Suburban Green I have a few upgrades done.
It might be the tc control module or the switch itself. Need a good diagnostic tool. Maybe have it diagnosed by a good shop? Who told you it might be the windings?

brian.roberts.1293

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It might be the tc control module or the switch itself. Need a good diagnostic tool. Maybe have it diagnosed by a good shop? Who told you it might be the windings?
My mechanic said it was probably that or one other thing I'm trying to remember what it is. I haven't had any kind of code thrown at all yet.

2004 Z71 Suburban Green I have a few upgrades done.

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I made a thread on this but I figured I’d get a quicker response here. One tie rod has some play so I need new ones but I’m on a budget so Moog is out of the question because I just graduated college and have no job yet. Anyone have experience with AcDelco advantage series, Mevotech, or Detroit axle tie rods?
Don't get acdelco advantage or Detroit axle. Mevotech makes a budget line and that sucks and a better line and that one is ok

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomase1269