What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thouse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up the glove box light and wiring along with the wiring for the rear door lights off an 02 since my 04 Esky has neither

d014c79bd7076776b96c6b10b9346e37.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My 3rd row has dome light for the back area. My 04 hoe has barn doors- were there lights in some of the barn doors?

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 3rd row has dome light for the back area. My 04 hoe has barn doors- were there lights in some of the barn doors?

After I think 02 they got rid of the glove box light and the lights in the rear doors, not the barn or rear doors the door behind the passenger and driver

Thouse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After I think 02 they got rid of the glove box light and the lights in the rear doors, not the barn or rear doors the door behind the passenger and driver

Yes my 04 does not have a glove box light. Is the provision still there to mount one or are you going to have to rig it up?

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score

My 03 has the glove box light, so 03 was the last year for that. 02 was the last year for the footwell lights also.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
I was rear ended today, 40mph by a dodge ram. Happy I kept my bumper and tow hitch instead of run a rollpan, for this exact reason.

My buddy was just rear ended by a Dodge Promaster cargo van in his 14 6.6 Silverado Duramax. The tow hitch disembowelled the cargo vans front end. Slightly bent the trucks rear bumper.

I’m not a fan of walking into tow hitches left connected on vehicle bumpers. I certainly do enjoy kooks driving beyond their limits and encountering the same hitch on a HD vehicle. It really helps the tailgaters rethink their driving habits through their pocket book.

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I need a hand. My front ac/heat stopped working. The control unit works (well display lights up and what not but the blower wont kick on.

I've replaced the resistor a couple months ago. But today I tried a new resistor as well as a new blower motor.

The fuse is good and all wire connections are solid. I'm at a complete loss right now. And winter is coming which means I need my defroster

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I need a hand. My front ac/heat stopped working. The control unit works (well display lights up and what not but the blower wont kick on.

I've replaced the resistor a couple months ago. But today I tried a new resistor as well as a new blower motor.

The fuse is good and all wire connections are solid. I'm at a complete loss right now. And winter is coming which means I need my defroster
Did you check the pins in the blower motor wire connector? I've heard of corroded or burnt pins there. It could be the control too; just because it lights up doesn't mean anything. Ebay has used ones for pretty cheap usually.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes my 04 does not have a glove box light. Is the provision still there to mount one or are you going to have to rig it up?

I’m pretty sure it was ran off a wire that was already there, I’ll findout when I wire it in tho

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
montanaboy65