What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So....installed a new steering cooler and as another member said, watch those cheap clamps that come with it. It was leaking at the cooler to rubber line connection. I found out that when I checked it with a screwdriver it was bound up on the screw drive of the clamp just before it was really tight. Very small leak. Had to use a ratchet and got it to tighten up. No more issues but I did have to take the grill and headlight out again to find and fix it.

View attachment 210436 View attachment 210437
I hate those clamps. I’m thinking I want to look for spring clamps like factory to use on my trans cooler, or go with AN fittings. I bought the special spring clamp pliers awhile back which make removing/ installing them easy.

inmypassatlife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was rear ended today, 40mph by a dodge ram. Happy I kept my bumper and tow hitch instead of run a rollpan, for this exact reason.

Small dent on lower rear quarter from the bumper. May take it for estimates and pocket the cash. Fix the bumper brackets and call it a day

SnowDrifter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Washington. The desert side not the Starbucks side
I was rear ended today, 40mph by a dodge ram. Happy I kept my bumper and tow hitch instead of run a rollpan, for this exact reason.

Small dent on lower rear quarter from the bumper. May take it for estimates and pocket the cash. Fix the bumper brackets and call it a day
Make sure you get your alignment checked too. It takes surprisingly little to tweak the stuff out :)

eand28

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n