What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The tail lights are distributed by, K2 Motor ( ebay).... Lenses made by 'SPEC-D Tuning' ( ww SPECDTUNING. com.) ... ( About $65 bucks)......

Used / painted black -Esky vents bought for $80.... + $20 shipped.....

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Here's a close view of the vent cover, different curve at the top, verses the original cover.... dosen't match the curve of my Yukon's curve...... but, unless you didn't know, you don't really notice. No one has ever mentioned the difference of shape, or if one year was different than another.

View attachment 210322
Mine aren't like that. Are both the same way?

KookyKoala

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's a close view of the vent cover, different curve at the top, verses the original cover.... dosen't match the curve of my Yukon's curve...... but, unless you didn't know, you don't really notice. No one has ever mentioned the difference of shape, or if one year was different than another.

View attachment 210322
yeah mine had weird curve on it as well you can't hardly tell its there because its at the very top, once i went to esky 3rd break light it all matched again.

ArcticYukon

The White Yuke has been superseded by a Red Hoe
Reaction score

ArcticYukon

The White Yuke has been superseded by a Red Hoe
Reaction score
These tires are pretty close at 32.6x10.7R18. No rubbing so far but I’m probably going to massage the inner fender plastic just to be sure.

Only time mine rub consistently is when I'm backing out of the driveway with the wheel turned. I need to trim the inner fender a little bit, but it's not anything critical. The only other time they rubbed was when I was on a road that was under construction and the lanes shifted right in the middle of the road turning, so the uneven pavement, speed I was traveling, and the curve made the suspension cycle just enough that the rear tire barely scuffed the upper fender well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Happyguy88