What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I got mine off amazon a while back. I’ll try to find a link.

My Denali is an 02 and to my knowledge all the 01-02’s got the smaller opening unless it was a Sierra Denali for quadrasteer controls, until 03 change that is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hmmm, ftom an 02 Denali also.20171202_143416.jpg

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I replaced the plug wires that got burned by my headers right through the Nomex heat tubes, which allowed me to reinstall my inner fender liners which is good since we're going back to rain tomorrow. Glad all the misfires weren't because the blower was leaking at the intake manifold again. The Beast is back!

dantheman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love those me and bro thinking of going with them on both trucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im a fan as well. i really wanted some 2014 gmc all terrain honey combs but was having hell finding a set that was reasonably priced and in good shape. i ended up scooping these up for 500 + a small yeti cooler i got from my work christmas party. Wife prefers these over the honey combs and its her truck so here we are lol.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I replaced the plug wires that got burned by my headers right through the Nomex heat tubes, which allowed me to reinstall my inner fender liners which is good since we're going back to rain tomorrow. Glad all the misfires weren't because the blower was leaking at the intake manifold again. The Beast is back!
Did you go with the Taylors?

AltxF4

Reaction score
Installed NNBS Front rotors (ACDelco) and calipers (New Raybestos)with Russell Speed Bleeders topped with some AC Delco ceramic pads. Also threw in some StopTech SS braided lines. Started to do the SS braided lines at the outer rear axle. Got the SS line in on one side, and installed the speed bleeder in the caliper, but the bleeder would not allow fluid to flow. Lucky they come in a pack of two and the other worked fine. I got the replacement bleeder in from Amazon today, so finishing the rear will be my job for tomorrow.

Front rotors are beautifully bedded in with a very uniform blue gray color. Ceramics are fun to break in as the greasy feeling right before bedding in is a great indicator!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts