What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Shot some video of the latest mods this weekend.

In other news, check engine light is on and computer is throwing P0302 code (cylinder 2 misfire for those who don't know). Going to take it to the mechanic in the morning. Maybe the motor is shot and I need to swap it with a tuned LS3? :D
Awesome vid. Gotta get rid of that Onstar crap. Maybe get the cubby for that spot. Looking good. Can't wait for the other vids.

Pilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome vid. Gotta get rid of that Onstar crap. Maybe get the cubby for that spot. Looking good. Can't wait for the other vids.

Thanks! You read my mind on the OnStar junk.. I was searching TYF just the other day to figure out how to yank the whole module out. Great idea on the cubby to replace those stupid dash controls. Do you know of a good resource for aftermarket cubbies?

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Thanks! You read my mind on the OnStar junk.. I was searching TYF just the other day to figure out how to yank the whole module out. Great idea on the cubby to replace those stupid dash controls. Do you know of a good resource for aftermarket cubbies?
Only thing I can tbink of is a junkyard. New York has some awesome yards. I have an extra one in my garage if you can't find one.

BigDaddy13440

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up some nnbs Yukon calipers with brackets and rotors for free. I plan to sell my nnbs Sierra soon so I'm gonna swap the rotors out and put my drilled and slotted rotors on my Yukon.
637d96c8cd1a250b23376e55616aa244.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Just remember that putting the NNBS rear rotors, calipers and pads on your Yukon is actually going backwards. The NBS rotors are bigger than the NNBS.

BigDaddy13440

Full Access Member
Reaction score

dszx13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just remember that putting the NNBS rear rotors, calipers and pads on your Yukon is actually going backwards. The NBS rotors are bigger than the NNBS.
Really? Had no clue. Assumed they were bigger

dszx13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I knew the fronts were bigger. Assumed the rear were as well. Oh well lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonawhie61989