What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AltxF4

Reaction score
Installed a new head unit, ATOTO A6 Android system with a PAC RP5-GM11 adapter. Everything works great except steering wheel controls... Still need to figure this one out, but I think some previous threads along with other gm forum threads I stumbled upon should help.
Next on the list is shocks on all fours with the RTD delete. I need to look into the rear autolevel system on why the air bags on the shocks are blown, but I am not getting any codes or messages. Fuses that I know of are good.

XLDenali06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I swapped in Z71 springs and 2" spacers, kept the factory bar, and I don't think the driver's and passenger sides are different by even 1/4". Like you, I swapped out the sway bar links, I used ones for a 3" lifted Jeep Wrangler.
Glad to see you zip-tied the E-brake cable, as opposed to letting it dangle free. Zip ties kept breaking with mine, I finally used some 2" wide Gorilla duct tape, and wrapped about 8 layers over the cable and bar. Has been holding up for over a year:happy107:.

What do the angles of your CV axles look like? Just installed ebay "Ford" keys on my 06 XL Denali with Bilstein 5100 shocks, and the front is sitting at 40"!!! Haven't done the back suspension yet, but I'm worried about my CV axles. Don't have much room to crank the keys down. Saw in another post that you're sitting at about 40" so figured I'd ask what yours look like.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
What do the angles of your CV axles look like? Just installed ebay "Ford" keys on my 06 XL Denali with Bilstein 5100 shocks, and the front is sitting at 40"!!! Haven't done the back suspension yet, but I'm worried about my CV axles. Don't have much room to crank the keys down. Saw in another post that you're sitting at about 40" so figured I'd ask what yours look like.
Did I miss info and pics on this lift?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Magnetman59