What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how to get the black knob out of the rear panels I was taking a looks t it and started pulling and tried to twist it but didn't any to break it

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For carpet??
Thanks
See my edit. Added some pics. I used fast 505 on carpet with a carpet brush on my drill. Powerwashed. Then folex after.

You are gonna need something to agitate it. Drill brush and power washer worked wonder.s. An extractor/carpet shampooer would work great too.

Last edited:

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Anyone know how to get the black knob out of the rear panels I was taking a looks t it and started pulling and tried to twist it but didn't any to break it
Put a rag over it and use pliers. Left loose, right tight.
The knob where the cargo net attaches to right ?

Last edited:

Puckrobber

Reaction score
Couple of days late on this, but, had issues with the factory setup, so, made a change.

Alpine head unit with AM/FM/XM/single CD & Bluetooth. Sad I no longer have a cassette player, as I still have many. But, happy to have great sound pumping out of my 9 speakers. :)
e14a73751f0386def48983ab4f5554aa.jpg

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
See my edit. Added some pics. I used fast 505 on carpet with a carpet brush on my drill. Powerwashed. Then folex after.

You are gonna need something to agitate it. Drill brush and power washer worked wonder.s. An extractor/carpet shampooer would work great too.

Thanks man can you just let it air dry outside on a nice warm summer day?

Sevenevez

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fast 505. Simple green. Purple power.

All work good and can be found in bulk for pretty cheap.

Some quick pics of my wifes first car that i have slowly been bringing back. Someone spilled a gallon of dr pepper and/or coffee around the year 2000 in this thing. Also leaked for nearly every seal for the last 5 years. Degreased and pressure washed and hit with folex and a carpet brush on a cordless drill (love that thing!) It looks nearly spotless in person.

Backstory:
96 integra 2 dr. It was a beater for years. Then someone tried to steal it and it sat for more years after the ignition lock cylinder and steering column were trashed.

Replaced all the seals and added some dampening and rubberized undercoating on it too.

Has a blown head gasket. Gotta fix that but it runs good otherwise. Its worth nothing. But i guess i like the idea of keeping my wifes first car around since i wish i never let go of mine.

View attachment 192143 View attachment 192144 View attachment 192145 View attachment 192146 View attachment 192147

nice. let's see the carpet brush that attaches to a drill.. interesting

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts