What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

inmypassatlife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I work on German machinery for a living and I am amazed everyday by it. But working on it in the parking lot I dunno lol.

Sent from my ZTE Axon 7 using Tapatalk
I had a TDI Passat, hence the screen name. Loved it, but they paid me twice than what I paid for it so it went back.

I like them, nice car, good warranty and great price point for features installed with. The new Passats can also be tuned to the 270hp/300tq vicinity for a rather affordable price

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do. I also have an aftermarket with it. So I have 2.
Ah. Have you bypassed the rad? I simply replaced my stocker. Running them in series would have been better i suppose. I still have two of the stock ones sitting around so i could do that... Seems like it could be awkward though. Do you have install pics?

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just installed one strongarm rear glass lift. Holy crap it is a lot stronger then the worn out one. Definitely dont feel the need to buy a second... The glass shoots up as soon as i pull it open an inch or two. My stock ones werent totally shot just didnt lift high enough anymore for me to stand underneath.

StrongArm 4185 Chevrolet Tahoe Glass Lift Support, Pack of 1 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0031HWSIG/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_03CuAbEFW3AAD

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Ah. Have you bypassed the rad? I simply replaced my stocker. Running them in series would have been better i suppose. I still have two of the stock ones sitting around so i could do that... Seems like it could be awkward though. Do you have install pics?
When I had the cam done I had the shop do it. Can't really see it. I forgot how they did the install, but you can't even see it through the grill. Radiator isn't bypassed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alejo2160