What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I honestly didn't do shit to my own truck. But I DID do something for @95escahoe
I hooked up this AC control panel for him. This picture does it no justice. The camera picks up way too much glare and makes some of the buttons look whitish. But every button is indeed a nice deep blue color. View attachment 190234

Looks great can’t wait to get it installed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@ScottyBoy Sweet! That's next up for me I have my guages blue. No idea how to get the headlights switch or rear washer switch (took them apart but can't tell where the LEDs go.... brain fart) so a.c. controls are next. Are they just like the guages?

If you have the digital AC control panel like pictured above, then yes it's VERY similar to the cluster. Each bulb inside is 12 volts so you just wire a resistor to the positive leg on each LED. You just need to be VERY careful where you lay the resistors though because you can very easily cause the buttons to bind up if the resistor is in the way. ESPECIALLY with the buttons directly to each side of the digital screen.

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have the digital AC control panel like pictured above, then yes it's VERY similar to the cluster. Each bulb inside is 12 volts so you just wire a resistor to the positive leg on each LED. You just need to be VERY careful where you lay the resistors though because you can very easily cause the buttons to bind up if the resistor is in the way. ESPECIALLY with the buttons directly to each side of the digital screen.

Thanks. Yea my denali has the same climate controls I'll do my best to get the resistor to replace the positive leg to make it as minimal as possible

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thinking of some sound deadener for the doors?

Looking for input.

Dynamat, Hushmat, etc...

I would love to do that on the doors and under the carpet. Just no funding for that now. Let us know what you go with with pics along the way ;)

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered a Kenwood DD head unit and the required installation accessories

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roots6969