What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bottomline2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else here used them? Positive or negative results? @bottomline2000 did you use these guys?
No @Tonyrodz. I have dynatech headers and y pipe. I've seen a lot of guys use the speed engineering setups on pt.net. something has got to be off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

DDenali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably rolled coal out of the parking lot thinking he was a big man telling another man that his Denali wasn't as good as his Duramax.

GMC ******!! Lol

Way to be the bigger man @DDenali.
@Fosscore I appreciate it bud I had my daughters with me at the time and I wanted to set the best example to deal with negativity possible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
The trucks are all the same.
I figured cause when I look for parts I never see an option. Just wonder maybe the frame cross member and oil pan might be different as it is on other brand trucks. So theres no reason why those shouldn't fit

Last edited:

pnwdan

Cunning linguist
Reaction score
I figured cause when I look for parts I never see an option. Just wonder maybe the frame cross member and oil pan might be different as it is on other brand trucks. So there no reason why those shouldn't fit
The only things that I'm aware of that can vary is the transmission pan. Everything else should be identical.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
The only things that I'm aware of that can vary is the transmission pan. Everything else should be identical.
Yea also transmission and transfer case might bolt up to a different cross member. But like I said I've looked at headers and don't think I ever seen a 4wd or 2wd option.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n