What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thx sir. Was a killer weather morning to get some washing and detailing in.

Got some good pics to post later after taking the kids to the farm for some fruit and vegetable picking and maybe a wagon ride out near the Everglades.

Going to pile them all in the Tahoe and blast up the turnpike while she is spotless.

IMG_1809.JPG

DDenali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Coming to pick up my twin brothers Yuk. Can you tell we are twin both 2002 same rpo codes and all. She sick now but I'll get her back rollin
1088891ef3698a2fe14ecb58616256dc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My buddy who put the motor in said the same exact thing. The other guy who's doing the cam work says the y pipe is actually hitting the trans. I sent out an email to Speed Engineering explaining the situation to them, they in turn told me that my guy contacted them telling them that there's a problem with their y pipe! That has to mean something! I'm hoping this gets taken care of ASAP.
There's definitely something wrong there, they should be able to see that. Did you send them pictures?

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Funny a guy would call a GMC a poor man's Chevy when it's the exact opposite- the GMC is the expensive Chevy and the Denali is the most expensive of them all. The Sierra Denali is $$$$$$ just like the Yukon Denali.

DDenali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Funny a guy would call a GMC a poor man's Chevy when it's the exact opposite- the GMC is the expensive Chevy and the Denali is the most expensive of them all. The Sierra Denali is $$$$$$ just like the Yukon Denali.
My thoughts exactly @Red Rocket no disrespect to anyone's rig but you Denali is out of sight when it comes to a nice GMC absolutely beautiful again everyone here know I love them all I don't care it it's lowered lifted chevy or Gmc you all have some bitchin rigs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
There's definitely something wrong there, they should be able to see that. Did you send them pictures?
Mechanic took a bunch of pics and sent them to Speed Engineering. Actually spoke to John, whoever that is, so he's waiting for a response from them. Just my luck for this to happen. I'm really hoping this gets taken care of. Whatever happens, negative or positive, I'll let you guys know. I hope Speed Engineering takes care of this ASAP!

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
We'll get technical they're all the exact same truck. Sierra and yukons (Denali or not) are just expensive Silverados and tahoes.
So technically he called his own truck a poor mans truck. What a idiot lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redoak76

Latest posts