What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hepp04hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the Depos, it is one of the things I actually may HAVE to change before long, as the "aftermarket" headlight that got installed on my truck after my accident is taking on water, and I'm just waiting on it to fry the bulb.
its an 05

I did lots of looking and went straight to the depo and haven't looked back! I highly recommend getting the fleece all high upgrade if you haven't already! my Tahoe lights up the road great I just can't decided if I should try hid led or a brighter bulb for little more light.

Last edited:

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Went to a pick a part and found some nice looking vent caps from an Escalade. I also grabbed the smooth antenna valence piece in case I do the antenna delete mod.

The parts.
View attachment 73386

After cleaning up. Don't mind my gf's valentines decorations in there. She decorates the house, I decorate my ride.
View attachment 73387
Ahhhh, so pretty:flowers2:. Flowers are nice too! You lucked out with the parts. What'd you pay?

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
$75 for both and the antenna cover. Thought it was an awesome deal and they are in great condition. I was expecting around $200 since the smooth unpainted caps are 160 online.
Damn good deal. The smooth cowl ends are hard to find. Good score.

BigDaddy13440

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AND.... have new upper control arms, new caster/camber alignment kits, and new Energy Suspension Polyeurethane jounce stops to go on, hopefully my bumpsteer/wandering issue will finally be taken care of. And if not completely, then the KYB Steering Stabilizer I also picked up should finish it off!

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
AND.... have new upper control arms, new caster/camber alignment kits, and new Energy Suspension Polyeurethane jounce stops to go on, hopefully my bumpsteer/wandering issue will finally be taken care of. And if not completely, then the KYB Steering Stabilizer I also picked up should finish it off!
I'd like to see that steering stabilizer. Especially the install. I've been thinking about doing this for awhile.

pnwdan

Cunning linguist
Reaction score
If it still does it, look at your tires.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
montanaboy65