What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the textured black mirror caps on an LS can be removed, I'd think they come off a little easier. I don't want to cracking mine, is there a trick to it? Certain area to pry with a flat head screwdriver?
Yes, they can be removed, just be careful and work slow. A plastic pry bar/trim removal tool will work better than a screwdriver. If you don't have a plastic tool, then use a butter knife or similar thin metal tool. Start on one end and juts keep working your way around and as you move around the mirror, slide the knife or tool further and further between the mirror housing and the cap. Its held on with clips and with double sided tape, so by digging in there with a butter knife and working it back and forth, that cuts the double sided tape.

osiris94ej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the textured black mirror caps on an LS can be removed, I'd think they come off a little easier. I don't want to cracking mine, is there a trick to it? Certain area to pry with a flat head screwdriver?
http://www.gmfullsize.com/index.php?threads/36860/

The mirror cap is held on with double sided tape and 4 clips where the arrows point to. Gently pry it off and the clips shouldn't break.
08.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Lol, just came out of the body shop and they put it on for me. Looks awesome! Wish I had the blue door handles too. Thx for the compliment!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076

Latest posts