What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Y’all are funny on the headlight clearing topic and about it being tedious. I do headlight restorations on clients cars all the time and its such a simple and easy process…. Well if you have the proper tools and product on hand lol.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Opened up the front and rear diffs last night to drain and refill with fresh fluid. Popped the rear diff cover off and the factory gasket started working itself apart. Thankfully I had a new fel-pro gasket in the garage that I’d bought from the last service that I didn’t need to use last time to replace the end of life factory gasket. Got it all buttoned back up and then took off on a 300 mile road trip today.

Attachments

• IMG_8445.jpeg
    IMG_8445.jpeg
    488.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_8446.jpeg
    IMG_8446.jpeg
    226.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_8485.jpeg
    IMG_8485.jpeg
    296.1 KB · Views: 4

Roilux

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Replaced LF wheel hub and oil pressure sending unit. I'm chasing a small oil drip and the area around the sending unit is, well, a touch moist. If the small drip persists I'll replace the oil cooler delete plate during the next oil change in hopes remedying the drip doesn't become more involved.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevinsbritton

Latest posts