What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Huh...... I'll check the steering fluid..... Honestly, I don't remember the last time I checked it...

Update will follow.....
Yup... powersteering reservoir is.... LOW ..... ( Whew ! )....... Thanks, guys...

I have to buy some. ( what type fluid? - regular stuff?? )

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup... powersteering reservoir is.... LOW ..... ( Whew ! )....... Thanks, guys...

I have to buy some. ( what type fluid? - regular stuff?? )
I just go to Autozone and see what is recommended for my truck. We've had both Suburbans have Power steering pump leaks. My daughter and my wife learned how to keep them topped off until we could afford to replace the pumps. :) I thank God, every day, for my family listening to me on our trucks, even when they don't believe me. I think I have been wrong once, all kidding aside. Also, I've had lots of help from here.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Drove it. Had to swing by the orifice to do some yearend work, then got my ears lowered and ran some other errands. Topped off with E85 on the way home 'cause it's close to work. Last time it got mostly gas so the alcohol content was down to 51%, but this should bring it up a bit. The station I use is very consistent at 70% alcohol at the pump. Nice price differential:

Fuel.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlazinMilk