What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Conman 2570

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This is what i did today. Worked on gutting the rest of this. Going to take the engine to the speed shop in 2 weeks. So far with the set up expected , should hopefully make 600 HP. Updates will follow!

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
This is what i did today. Worked on gutting the rest of this. Going to take the engine to the speed shop in 2 weeks. So far with the set up expected , should hopefully make 600 HP. Updates will follow!
Got a parts vehicle? Looking for those wheels--where are you located?

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Finally installed the custom rocker switch panel from OTTRATW and Rocker Switch Pros. Put it in the console where the cassette player was. Then last weekend spent all day Saturday filming B-roll in Brooklyn.

View attachment 227860

Here's a video walking through the process.
Rig is looking good dude :waytogo:!
I hate drilling holes into anything for that exact reason. Getting another bezel?

dszx13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy crap, $192 for an under hood light? I mean I love Milwaukee’s stuff but ouch.
Came with a charger and a 4.0 battery. I have a ton of Milwaukee stuff. Can use all the batteries I can get lol. Matco guy wanted 225 for one with no battery. I think it’s a good deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mattserritella