What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's 2017. People move. Set up shop in other states. The only reason chicago or ny has the best pizza is because its nostalgic, theres equal or better pizza in other parts of the country.
There I said it. Go home you're drunk and stuck in the 80s :chewie:
Stop, you’re drunk.

Actually, theres a place out west that imports water from NYC in 55 gal drums because thats what makes the pizza better.....;)

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Stop, you’re drunk.

Actually, theres a place out west that imports water from NYC in 55 gal drums because thats what makes the pizza better.....;)
And they import the pizza pans because ny steel is better for cooking pizza on.

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stop, you’re drunk.

heres a guy who knows what goes into a good pizza.. would you ever think its the water here? sea level also helps.

BigDaddy13440

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm picky when it comes to food and that pizza sounds f**king amazing!!

It is. I've been known to eat ten or eleven slices.... when a 16" large is cut into 8.

Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on which way you look at it), that won't ever happen again, as I had my gastric bypass surgery a month ago. Down to 291 lbs from my high of 337 before the surgery. Four more weeks until I can even attempt to eat any real "solid" food, like a hamburger. At that point, I won't even be able to eat a single slice without throwing part of it away.

Doc's goal for me is 221 lbs. I'll be a friggin' Ethiopian at that weight.

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is. I've been known to eat ten or eleven slices.... when a 16" large is cut into 8.

Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on which way you look at it), that won't ever happen again, as I had my gastric bypass surgery a month ago. Down to 291 lbs from my high of 337 before the surgery. Four more weeks until I can even attempt to eat any real "solid" food, like a hamburger. At that point, I won't even be able to eat a single slice without throwing part of it away.

Doc's goal for me is 221 lbs. I'll be a friggin' Ethiopian at that weight.

Keep it up man that's awesome!