What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
It is. I've been known to eat ten or eleven slices.... when a 16" large is cut into 8.

Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on which way you look at it), that won't ever happen again, as I had my gastric bypass surgery a month ago. Down to 291 lbs from my high of 337 before the surgery. Four more weeks until I can even attempt to eat any real "solid" food, like a hamburger. At that point, I won't even be able to eat a single slice without throwing part of it away.

Doc's goal for me is 221 lbs. I'll be a friggin' Ethiopian at that weight.
It's part if life and getting old man. Being healthy rules over everything. I would destroy that pizza , but pay for it in the end. I can't eat spicy anymore. Sometimes I do but I always regret it. I use to eat only the spiciest, for example I was a regular at this thai place and the owners never knew my name but they called me 7 star. Like most places hey had a 1-5 spice level, 5 being the hottest. My inner digestive system is ******.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
It's part if life and getting old man. Being healthy rules over everything. I would destroy that pizza , but pay for it in the end. I can't eat spicy anymore. Sometimes I do but I always regret it. I use to eat only the spiciest, for example I was a regular at this thai place and the owners never knew my name but they called me 7 star. Like most places hey had a 1-5 spice level, 5 being the hottest. My inner digestive system is ******.
I'm kind of the same way. Love spicy food, but I pay for it later. Sux getting old. I love pizza. Back in the day, I could eat a whole pie, when they were 16 inches. I could still eat 4-5 No problem. I'm 235 now. Anything less and I look anorexic.

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Change that damn oil sensor! Guage works properly now!

What a pain in the ass. My hand and forearm are all sorts of cut up

20180118_140742.jpg 20180118_140750.jpg

I also scheduled an appointment tomorrow with my local gmc dealership to do a once over on the denali. I want to know exactly what condition this truck is in. I don't want any surprises

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score

View attachment 190918 View attachment 190919

I also scheduled an appointment tomorrow with my local gmc dealership to do a once over on the denali. I want to know exactly what condition this truck is in. I don't want any surprises
Hehe... hate them little cuts....

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score

How many miles ? Think it's the original sensor ?

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the hp tutner i bought the other day showed up. took a while to get it all figured out and working right. was getting a dumb error message and didnt want to use it till i had that worked out.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score

Adds character :D.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rs401