What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Tony. My tahoe is an 01 and the Denali is an 05.

Appreciate the info on the PRNDL

Hopefully the seat is straight forward.

Also will the cold air intake I have on the tahoe 5.3L fit on the Denali 6.0L?

Yes, a cold air intake from a 01 Tahoe will fit a 06 Denali, but not vice versa. The 06 has electric fans, and the intake tube is slightly larger. The 01 intake tube is made to fit over the fan shroud of the clutch fan, the 06 tube is not.

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, a cold air intake from a 01 Tahoe will fit a 06 Denali, but not vice versa. The 06 has electric fans, and the intake tube is slightly larger. The 01 intake tube is made to fit over the fan shroud of the clutch fan, the 06 tube is not.

Will the stock airbox from the Denali fit on the tahoe? 01 tahoe 05 yukon... I don't have the stock airbox for the tahoe

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Dafuq did you do son??
I rear ended a prius :oops:

Lol ok
I was grabbing some box's from the top shelf in the garage. I just took the grille off a couple days ago to prep it for paint. Was very excited for that.
As I grabbed a box another came with it and landed on the ds wing and broke it completely off. I said 'no box only I can destroy my truck parts'....so i was like PH_171203_165513.jpg

TwiztidPixel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is that HD grill a direct fit part? Is that bumper cover needed? Dunno why but I never even noticed it was different until now!

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Lol ok
I was grabbing some box's from the top shelf in the garage. I just took the grille off a couple days ago to prep it for paint. Was very excited for that.
As I grabbed a box another came with it and landed on the ds wing and broke it completely off. I said 'no box only I can destroy my truck parts'....so i was like View attachment 188129
Cool! My kind of guy.

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score

Lol ok
As I grabbed a box another came with it and landed on the ds wing and broke it completely off. I said 'no box only I can destroy my truck parts'....so i was like View attachment 188129
Lmao

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The grill needs some trimming on the lower edge, and some of the mounting pegs behind it and it'll fit right in.View attachment 188135
Grill only needs trimming if you are using it with the stock Tahoe/Suburban bumper cap. If you install the 2500HD bumper cap, then you don't have to trim a damn thing on the grill.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Grill only needs trimming if you are using it with the stock Tahoe/Suburban bumper cap. If you install the 2500HD bumper cap, then you don't have to trim a damn thing on the grill.
Oops, forgot to add that. Doesn't some relocation of the bumper brackets need to be done if you want to use the HD bumper with the grill?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo