What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sevenevez

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok...I said I wasn't going to mod my Tahoe but I gotta find out if they make a version for mine. What company makes them?

They are made by ANZO. They cost a little more than all the other headlights out there, but i loved the look.Website

http://www.anzousa.com

Looks fantastic! Two questions:

- Are these the headlights you have? http://a.co/g5tQvDB
- Would you mind sharing what is parked next to your Yukon in the garage photo? I see wide white wall :)

yup. those are the ones. i bought mine on eBay and they were a little cheaper because i dont have that amazon prime .

car in the garage is my 1950 Ford Shoebox

f112.jpg

05alive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's why I decided to take mine off a while back. Haven't been harassed by the popo yet.
I get harassed a lot, (small town, lots of driving,) so mine’s going to stay but I might try to just mount the plate to the bumper.

I got a ticket for being the last/youngest guy in a line of cars doing 80 (he was about to pass me before he looked in and saw I was a young kid)
Got warnings for inspection, accelerating too fast (“Failure to use care when starting” but I didn’t speed, spin tires, fishtail, or even screech) and I know i’ll be rocking a tint ticket the first time I go home after the tourists leave for the winter.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Ok...I said I wasn't going to mod my Tahoe but I gotta find out if they make a version for mine. What company makes them?
They do not ...yet at least . seems they're lacking for lights on our style tahoes. Later year nbs Silverado (03+) and Yukons/sierras get all the updated looking lights while us tahoes are stuck with the same afyermarket lights since 05 :(

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They do not ...yet at least . seems they're lacking for lights on our style tahoes. Later year nbs Silverado (03+) and Yukons/sierras get all the updated looking lights while us tahoes are stuck with the same afyermarket lights since 05 :(

Yup, all I ever see are the plain looking headlights with projectors and round halos around them. To truly get some good looking headlights for a NBS Tahoe/Burban then you need to do a true custom retrofit and I stress the word custom.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n