What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

inmypassatlife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When you installed the line, did you install the clip first and then push the line into the fitting until it clicked into place?
I didn't remove line, the experts at ls1 tech forum say it has to be perfectly lined up or else it will leak. I ordered an extra fitting on Amazon for $4, as I am taking a road trip this weekend and would rather be safe than sorry.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn't remove line, the experts at ls1 tech forum say it has to be perfectly lined up or else it will leak. I ordered an extra fitting on Amazon for $4, as I am taking a road trip this weekend and would rather be safe than sorry.
My line popped off where it goes into the trans when I was on the freeway and dumped all my trans fluid. Luckily another motorist pulled alongside and let me know before any damage was done.

inmypassatlife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My line popped off where it goes into the trans when I was on the freeway and dumped all my trans fluid. Luckily another motorist pulled alongside and let me know before any damage was done.
I reinstalled a new clip i had in my parts bin from a previous GM I had. I just ordered the fitting with the new o-ring and metal clip for $4 on Amazon prime.

jaywoo65

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From this:
medium800.jpg

To this:
medium800.jpg

There are a bunch more pics in the audio section.

73impala

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't have anything to show but went to a junk yard that was suppose to have an hd front end that ended up already being gone by the time i got there. :(

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got these mint puddle lights from @05Single today

2ab7990b6a6d48a9e7fe26fb2aefdfb9.jpg

And scored this AC Delco rear end active braking hose assembly off Amazon Prime going to replace the two brake lines from the ABS to the rear end on Wednesday

eb5704720d1bb52e18751f126d230cd7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo