What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
GM dealer. How broken is your mom's? Is it the same style as mine? I'm guessing it is since it's a former fire vehicle.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Not too terrible. And I have the new switches too, just need to put them on.
View attachment 84704
My old one isn't terrible. Has a scratch and one of the inner tubes, the bolt holes, where a long screw goes through, broke off. That's why I bought a new one. If you want my old one, just pay for the shipping, or go to your local dealer, they'll probably still be able to get it for you. Let me know if you want it.

inmypassatlife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Added a larger Hayden trans cooler. Oem was half the size as y'all know. Only had to modify the top right corner for the grille to bolt back in. Question? Is the top connection at the radiator supposed to leak a few drops on startup after such an install? Leaked quite a bit until I had it warmed up, jiggled it around a bit and finally got it to one drop but that's at start up. Didn't drip on shroud or below after a 30 minute test drive. Was spotless before the install.

@TheAutumnWind is this the one you originally used? The Hayden 679 I believe? I saw some of your old posts and thought you had a significant increase in cooling. I don't tow anything and probably never will. I picked it up at Advance Auto with a $20 off deal so it was like $43
IMG_20170624_214950_zpsgl5cepfn.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KCW_Andrew