What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

XLDenali06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed a 3rd brake light flasher, got a new key cut, and programmed a new key fob. Now that I've replaced my key and key fob, maybe Walmart will call and say someone turned in my original. I wouldn't mind having 3 sets.

M1Gunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How is that this installed I want to put one on my Yukon but I'm lost about which one to get and how to install. I'm assuming if I can get the right one it'll be self explanatory

Sent from Dugar's IPhone 7 plus

They're more for off-road use for bump steer and what not. You won't really notice a difference on the blacktop.
I have a 6in RC suspension lift so I got mine through Rough Country bc of that. They also have one for normal ride height but BDS, Fabtech and all the other guys sell them too.

As far as installation they just bolt on to your centerlink with a bracket and u-bolts. Pretty much anyone should be able to do it themselves

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Installed NGK TR6 plugs in place of the TR7's that Whipple spec'd. So far the truck fires up instantly again instead of having to crank it a few seconds. Maybe the TR7's were too cold, that's 2 heat ranges colder than stock.

bottomline2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok I appreciate it brah

Running bigger wheels and tires like 24s can feel like offroading on the street. A lot of guys run them for street use too. Doesn't seem to hurt and my truck tracks straight even on rough roads. I'm running the KYB one. I'm also running HD Heiman links from FFR Fabrication instead of weak factory tierods.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

DDenali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Running bigger wheels and tires like 24s can feel like offroading on the street. A lot of guys run them for street use too. Doesn't seem to hurt and my truck tracks straight even on rough roads. I'm running the KYB one. I'm also running HD Heiman links from FFR Fabrication instead of weak factory tierods.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk
Bottomline2000 that's why I was wondering since I have 24s

W8TVI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried a little bit of touch up paint on my front bumper to see if it would help with the scuffs on it:
20170527_152156.jpg
I put my bumper sticker on the rear window:
20170527_151310.jpg
And I got nosy about the mirror bolt spacing on my dad's GMT400, and it looks like it's the same as the GMT800:
20170527_153231.jpg

If I hadn't cut the wires off my old mirrors, I could have probably put them on his truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts