What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It sounds amazing. No drone at all. Nice and deep. When you step on it the sound changes completely to a roar.

Can u get a start/idle vid and maybe revving it? I'm debating the Magnaflow kit, weld in two Flowmaster 10's and do a Corsa down the road

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

02_Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you guys think about steering stabilizers? Worth it? I absolutely need to rebuild my front suspension, so I threw out the idea of getting a cam. Couldn't justify doing that when I knew I need new front end parts which are far more important.

M1Gunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you guys think about steering stabilizers? Worth it? I absolutely need to rebuild my front suspension, so I threw out the idea of getting a cam. Couldn't justify doing that when I knew I need new front end parts which are far more important.

I've thrown around the idea of getting one and tryin it out. I haven't came across anyone who's ran one on a Tahoe so for all I know it could be great or it could be ehhh?

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I put one on and at the time I noticed a bit of a difference. I'm running 26's so every bit helps. Plus they're pretty cheap so I figured what the hell. They're not a game changer. If you need front end work it definitely won't fix it.

02_Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put one on and at the time I noticed a bit of a difference. I'm running 26's so every bit helps. Plus they're pretty cheap so I figured what the hell. They're not a game changer. If you need front end work it definitely won't fix it.
I don't have any steering issues so all I'm doing is getting new upper and lower control arms with new bushings and new camber/caster bolts. Probably new inner and outer tie rods too. I don't have any problems with my truck drifting off to one side while driving and no bump steer but I did notice the steering didn't feel as "tight" as it did before the lift (that's the best I can describe it) but when I rebuild the front end I'm bringing the front down so it's level with the back because right now the upper control arms are hitting the droop stops

02_Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've thrown around the idea of getting one and tryin it out. I haven't came across anyone who's ran one on a Tahoe so for all I know it could be great or it could be ehhh?
They aren't that expensive, $50-$75 so Im thinking I'll just try it out since I'm spending the money anyway and I'll be working down there anyway

M1Gunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have any steering issues so all I'm doing is getting new upper and lower control arms with new bushings and new camber/caster bolts. Probably new inner and outer tie rods too. I don't have any problems with my truck drifting off to one side while driving and no bump steer but I did notice the steering didn't feel as "tight" as it did before the lift (that's the best I can describe it) but when I rebuild the front end I'm bringing the front down so it's level with the back because right now the upper control arms are hitting the droop stops

Are you 4WD? If so I bet the joints in your half shafts are screamin!

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
View attachment 82323 View attachment 82322 My dad had a huge of leds so I swapped the map lights, dome lights, and license plate lights. The pictures do no justice they are ridiculously bright! Next I wanna get hids for the for the headlights and fogs and leds for my reverse lights!
Always my first mod. So much nicer with leds.
Also you don't need to cover your plate on here....or anywhere...lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645