What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Nothing like being a homeowner. I used to be, now I rent a house from people who live to just collect the rent every month. They don't do squat, and we pay for EVERYTHING! But we do have a garage, that's packed, and nobody bothers us. Enjoy the new digs! :happy107:

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
I havent really done anything and Can't do anything at the moment to the Hoe. But got her a new home and heated parking. All mod money is occupied until the end of Feb.

328a98ebfe856620d89aabef4ccdf466.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using

Tapatalk
SOLD!!! congrats:cheers:

Thank you. It will be a good feeling to get out of this apartment life again. Will be nice to have somewhereto actually tinker with my long list of stuff I want to do.
I like the sound of that . Can't wait

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So progress has been made. Got rid of on the c codes for the abs module. Still have C0040 which is the front right wheel speed sensor. I checked it with my multimeter and it is fine. I am getting the proper level of resistance from it. So my next idea is that the Hub might be going bad. The Hub Holt the wheel speed sensor is fine. I know that's not the right word for it and I can't think of it right now. It's the rigid piece that detects when the wheel is spinning. Found a picture online but even that doesn't show the spline that I'm talking about. I also know if the air gap is off from the wheel speed sensor it will throw up the error code. But I have no idea how to check it does anyone else?View attachment 72518View attachment 72519

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
I thought you were having issues with your Abs module? If so, you need to fix that first since that may be what's causing your codes.

jcevans7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought you were having issues with your Abs module? If so, you need to fix that first since that may be what's causing your codes.
Had to c codes. C0265 i think it was and c0040 is the other. C0265 is gone. Able to fix that last night when I read flowed the soder. Still have the c0040. Just replaced the wheel sensor no less than a month. Tested it again today. I keep reading about the air gap between the sensor and the piece in the Hub. No idea how to check that gap. Thinking the Hub is next unless it can break open to replace the abs gear.

pnwdan

Cunning linguist
Reaction score
Had to c codes. C0265 i think it was and c0040 is the other. C0265 is gone. Able to fix that last night when I read flowed the soder. Still have the c0040. Just replaced the wheel sensor no less than a month. Tested it again today. I keep reading about the air gap between the sensor and the piece in the Hub. No idea how to check that gap. Thinking the Hub is next unless it can break open to replace the abs gear.

Front hub?

jcevans7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Front hub?
Yah front passenger. Been jacking with it most the day. Done now. Bout to research what i can tonight. Hope I'm making sense. Also. FYI. Only my break light is on now with that code. The abs light is off now.

pnwdan

Cunning linguist
Reaction score
Yah front passenger. Been jacking with it most the day. Done now. Bout to research what i can tonight. Hope I'm making sense. Also. FYI. Only my break light is on now with that code. The abs light is off now.

I've never replaced the sensor by itself but I have replaced the hub. It's fairly easy

eohat

In Torque We Trust
Reaction score
I picked up an NNBS Tahoe rear visor on ebay to mount on my NBS. It’s going to take some modifications to get it to fit but the roof line matches exactly. The ends will have to be reworked to match the curvature of the glass, so I picked up a sheet of 1/8” thick ABS plastic to do some plastic welding. I’ll probably be swapping the rear glass to the ’05-06 second design since it has three similar mounting holes like the NNBS glass.
I guess a few of us had the same idea. :cheers:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
revrae