What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn dude you wouldn't have made it out of your drive way with your other wheels. Is your front lip still attached lol.
Bet I-5 was fun lol
I hope that white stuff is making it's way up here. Hasn't snowed 12" in a day here in for sure more than 9 years :(
Actually I drove a couple years ago in the snow in my 26's and it went good. Front valance is torn away a bit on one side lol. I have a new one waiting to go on, I just want the middle of this old one so I can use it to make the new one longer. It has always bothered me that these are an inch short at each end for the Denalis. I plan on cutting and bonding them together. As far as I-5? The semi trucks jackknifed all over where it goes through our hills have got it shut down right now. And both our other North-South interstates are at a complete stop right now too. I just heard that Seattle WA has sent a convoy of plows , tree crews, and power line repair crews to help out. We have trees coming down all over now taking out power lines, people were trapped in their cars on the freeways all night, it's been crazy.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Actually I drove a couple years ago in the snow in my 26's and it went good. Front valance is torn away a bit on one side lol. I have a new one waiting to go on, I just want the middle of this old one so I can use it to make the new one longer. It has always bothered me that these are an inch short at each end for the Denalis. I plan on cutting and bonding them together. As far as I-5? The semi trucks jackknifed all over where it goes through our hills have got it shut down right now. And both our other North-South interstates are at a complete stop right now too. I just heard that Seattle WA has sent a convoy of plows , tree crews, and power line repair crews to help out. We have trees coming down all over now taking out power lines, people were trapped in their cars on the freeways all night, it's been crazy.
Weird weather. Other day it snowed 6-8 inches, 2 days later it's 56 degrees and tomorrow it's going to be 60! Then we're getting a cold spell in a couple of days! Crazy.

mals

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pulled my headlights to look into the possibility of getting warmer bulbs to replace the 8000k HID bulbs a previous owner installed. Found loose ballasts and extra unconnected OEM wires.

Started a new thread with posted photos of the wires in question hoping someone could identify them, but now realized I should have just asked here

If anyone has a second to look at the photos, this is the thread.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Not doubting your driving skills. But you said yourself 12". No place for low pros. We both know that would've been a bad recipe stopping and going, thats if you had made it out of the driveway lol.

brian.roberts.1293

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It wasn't too bad. I downloaded a template, printed it out, measured both sides, checked inside bumper for clearance, taped it up, and cut away. They're bright AF too. Really helps the rear-view camera pick up everything behind me in the dark.

Gracias!
You don't by chance know which ones you got do you? There are a ton out there and with my two year old twin girls daddy can't afford rigids. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Austinite

Full Access Member
Reaction score

jcevans7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Re did some of the bigger ends of the electronics on the abs module. Not sure if it will make a difference. Cleaned out all the old silicone, that is what took the most time. Went over with a exacto knife to get huge pieces. Than a dremel and finally some acytone. Used some isopropanol on the circuits just to clean up whatever oil I left. Ran a bead of silicone, let it set for about 30. Re-installed.

Started the car. The light was off! Pulled out of the garage and it was back on. I'll see if I can send it in now. Or pick and pull.

Might be a dumb question, but if I send off the ABS module would I still be able to drive the truck without jacking it up? Thanks to everyone that chimed in.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Re did some of the bigger ends of the electronics on the abs module. Not sure if it will make a difference. Cleaned out all the old silicone, that is what took the most time. Went over with a exacto knife to get huge pieces. Than a dremel and finally some acytone. Used some isopropanol on the circuits just to clean up whatever oil I left. Ran a bead of silicone, let it set for about 30. Re-installed.

Started the car. The light was off! Pulled out of the garage and it was back on. I'll see if I can send it in now. Or pick and pull.

Might be a dumb question, but if I send off the ABS module would I still be able to drive the truck without jacking it up? Thanks to everyone that chimed in.
You can drive it without the module. The light will be on and the ABS won't work but that's what you have right now anyway. It won't hurt anything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willie110hh