What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Over the last 5 days I've replaced the fuel injectors, plugs, wires, coils, k&n cai, power stop drilled/slotted rotors, calipers, pads, fuel pump, fuel filter, fuel regulator, 02 sensor(all ac delco parts) flushed the radiator, mobile 1 5w30 synthetic oil change, 5100's on all 4 corners, z71 rear springs, 2.5'' keys in front, 1'' spacers in the rear, wheel alignment, 18'' xd series wheels, mickey thompson 33'' baja mtz tires(suck in the snow, they grip too much lol)... still running like shit!?!? truck is still idling very rough, rpm's are jumping from 500-1100 sitting in park and in drive waiting at a red light...am i missing something or just wasting my money on this damn thing???

HOE 7.jpg

HOE 9.jpg

HOE 10.jpg

Last edited:

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Over the last 5 days I've replaced the fuel injectors, plugs, wires, coils, k&n cai, power stop drilled/slotted rotors, calipers, pads, fuel pump, fuel filter, fuel regulator, 02 sensor(all ac delco parts) flushed the radiator, mobile 1 5w30 synthetic oil change, 5100's on all 4 corners, z71 rear springs, 2.5'' keys in front, 1'' spacers in the rear, wheel alignment, 18'' xd series wheels, mickey thompson 33'' baja mtz tires(suck in the snow, they grip too much lol)... still running like shit!?!? truck is still idling very rough, rpm's are jumping from 500-1100 sitting in park and in drive waiting at a red light...am i missing something or just wasting my money on this damn thing???

View attachment 72166

View attachment 72167

View attachment 72168
All those parts but not a new MAF sensor? That's exactly what mine was doing until I threw out the aftermarket one in mine and replaced it with a new AC Delco model. Cleaning the old one didn't help and I couldn't see anything physically wrong with it either. Soon as I stuck the new MAF sensor in, it ran like a champ and has been for the last 8 months. I also had thrown a lot of other parts at it.

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All those parts but not a new MAF sensor? That's exactly what mine was doing until I threw out the aftermarket one in mine and replaced it with a new AC Delco model. Cleaning the old one didn't help and I couldn't see anything physically wrong with it either. Soon as I stuck the new MAF sensor in, it ran like a champ and has been for the last 8 months. I also had thrown a lot of other parts at it.

You may be right, as i was installing the cai intake last night, i was scratching my head wondering why i was re-using the old maf sensor...i'll order an ac delco one now...thanks brother

edit: has anyone cut out the screen in the maf sensor? seems like it constricts a lot of air from flowing

Last edited:

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah @Fosscore I agree the constant bragging about the weather is getting old. Of course we don't hear any of that when the rest of us are having our summers and you're miserable! hahaha. I've been in that part of the country in the summer, and all I can say is no thanks.

Come up to Alaska where the mosquitos are the size of small birds.

Alright points taken.... I'll say no more about the Florida weather. :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar