What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I bought a 50 piece for myself on black Friday. Couldn't pass up the deal. Wife was only mad for a little bit lol. She got over it.
I literally don't own any open end wrenches. Lost them in the move.
That sux that you list them. Gotta get some crows feet. I lost a ratchet in my van almost 2 yes ago, I'm still looking for that damn thing!

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
The ratchet I lost was badass! At the end of the handle, it had another type of handle at the end of the regular handle that you could twist and the head will still ratchet, if you didn't have enough room to swing the ratchet the conventional way. I hope I'm making sense.

nharkey85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Everyone seemed to have good luck with that hf bleeder. I have one in the garage I haven't used yet. Hopefully I don't have the same problems.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
I bought a similar unit from Northern Tool not too long ago. It too was worthless for actually bleeding the lines. Great for emptying the reservoir, but would not pull fluid down the lines.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought a similar unit from Northern Tool not too long ago. It too was worthless for actually bleeding the lines. Great for emptying the reservoir, but would not pull fluid down the lines.
Yep need to push not pull.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just came today. Of course it's going to snow all night tonight!
Damn you @Fosscore for keeping all that sunshine to yourself!View attachment 72024
Oh, I'm working on this too. View attachment 72025
Notice-no hole.

Pretty jounce stops sitting inside...and nice Esky cowl cover.

Just been polishing in the heat, swearing off the damn mosquitoes....:elephant::pepper:
Today was a beauty you know. :happy160:

Last edited:

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed my air dam aka snowplow. Funny a light snow flurry started and not something we see often in North Texas..I had to use trim screws to keep it in place and bolted down the ends since my truck didn't have slots or screw holes. Pleased with results.

Will start looking around for led fogs..I hope the smoked lense won't be a problem..I want led headlights but haven't seen anything I really like yet.
5e1afb51a4c7a469eeadbfcc32d351df.jpg

Looks good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Pretty jounce stops sitting inside...and nice Esky cowl cover.

Just been polishing in the heat, swearing off the damn mosquitoes....:elephant::pepper:
Today was beauty you know. :happy160:
Couldn't do them today, snowed last night, but I had stuff to do. I was going to do them tomorrow, can't, it's going to snow again. Sunday it's going to be in the 20's, so I'll see how it goes. And stop bragging! Lol, I actually hate the heat, but it's nice to work in, your hands don't get numb.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bill99874