What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol...

Nothing wrong with the U2s, but was referring to the roof rack and chrome rails picking up the chrome wheels after ditching the Plast Dip.

Liking that look. And the 805s give it another dimension.

Smoke Em All

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol...

Nothing wrong with the U2s, but was referring to the roof rack and chrome rails picking up the chrome wheels after ditching the Plast Dip.

Liking that look. And the 805s give it another dimension.
I was just making sure you weren't thinking this was my 03 lol. It does break up the black nicely. I'm going to have to do some fine cleaning to the chrome though. It looks greasy now because of the wd40/ plasti dip mixture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#1taho

5150TAHO
Reaction score
I am putting the caddy cats on when I put the magnaflow exhaust on. But I forget what the brackets look like that are mounted to the tranny.
Can someone with a Denali or Escalade take a picture around the right rear of the tranny so I have an idea what I am looking for when I go through the parts boxes. I kept everything when I pulled the engine and tranny just don't remember the parts I took off to mount it.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Why not get some aftermarket high flow cats? That's what I'm looking for. I was going to use my stickers, but a buddy said I shouldn't.

#1taho

5150TAHO
Reaction score
Just cause I already have them. Maybe next year or so I will up grade them. I want to up grade the suspension next. Sway bars and shocks maybe the lower trailing arms. No lift or lower. Just make what I have better.

Edit: I was trolling eBay yesterday and found high flow cats and a set of headers. All reasonably priced.

BaMaDuDe87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced the water pump, t-stat, and tensioner.

Not sure if the t-stat is working correctly or if I have air in the system though.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Smoke Em All

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I always forget he has two of the same trucks as well lol. I was confused at first too. And both are sexy rides. :boobs:
Thanks man I appreciate the fact that you wanna bang my trucks lmao.

My 05 is my nicer ride by far. The 03 has almost 200k miles and I use it to work out of so it's a little banged up but she takes it.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Thanks man I appreciate the fact that you wanna bang my trucks lmao.

My 05 is my nicer ride by far. The 03 has almost 200k miles and I use it to work out of so it's a little banged up but she takes it.

Hey now let's get 2 things straight, I do have ****** thoughts about your trucks but I would never cheat on mine :hump:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redoak76

Latest posts