What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

#1taho

5150TAHO
Reaction score
I would check back with Nelson. I think they hook up differently. I read people has some issues hooking up aftermarket harness, not just nelsons.

a4edwin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't get it new I got it as part of a turbo kit I bought which included the harness and the fans. Just ordered a new one from nelson.

jarydM

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
Bought a set of these to give a bit better look, and a bigger wheel for lift ( later) and larger tires (eventually)

Screenshot_2016-11-22-12-43-40.png

a4edwin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got the new one from Nelson today. The new one compared to the old one looks completely different. Like homemade to professional different. Prob won't have time to switch them today but ill post as soon as I do

mattbta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally installed new GM lower and upper intermediate steering shafts put in. Put the dorman bearing in and it was a PITA to get in, the bearings kept coming out inside the plastic. Also attempted to put in a delco steering position sensor, but it wouldn't go in all the way and I inadvertently broke the little tab off. Gave up and put it all back together without sensor for now. Trying to decide if I want to take it somewhere and if so, also get a delco bearing.

Smoke Em All

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I pulled the wheels on my 05 to do a new brake pad swap and realized my old brakes were fine. The shim was rubbing the rotor causing the squeal. Also finally got around to scraping the plasti dip off the roof rack. Still needs some cleaning but looks a lot better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reveita42