What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcevans7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found out on my 03 denali they turned the satellite radio on. So that's cool. Since my radio sucks butt on reception.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

seven9st surfer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed my new Philips 5000k high bulbs. Yeah, yeah, I know, less actual lumens with that blue coating, but with my 3 led light bars and soon to be installed bi-xenon hid retrofit (or the hi-7, as I like to call it), it's more about color matching the bulbs at this point.

shakedown067

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll hopefully finish the install on this sucker.
tughornonly.jpg

Horn blasters' tug horn. Air tank, compressor, switch for helper bags all installed. Just have to finish running the power wire and install the switch.

SlowD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a lapse of good judgement at the car wash yesterday and almost ruined my Vinyl wrap... The Denali was really dirty so I cleaned and checked the extremely soft brush they had and lightly used it to get some of the dirt off before spot free rinsing.
I barely touched the truck with the brush and the end result almost ruined 4 months of blood sweat and a lot of tears lol.

The whole truck was absolutely covered with scratches and the first thing I did was run home and heat up the vinyl one panel at a time to 190 degrees and like magic all the scratches disappeared as it hit 180-190.
I honestly couldn't believe my eyes!

Back to hand washing only with a microfiber cloth, lesson learned and I now see why all my cars would get scratched to shit from those car washes. No matter how clean and soft the brush appears it will ruin your paint!

image.jpeg

seven9st surfer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oil change, put 400 miles on her travelling for thanksgiving, and ordered the brand new Morimoto MH1 7.0s (really good pre-cyber Monday sale) for my in-progress retrofit. Hopefully the 6.0 mounting plates I ordered from the guy on Custom GM fit the 7.0s. I might throw my now-outdated 6.0s in the wife's car...

FamilyTruckster

Awesome Dude McChainsaw
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10