What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
x2 looks good on that cluster. @Pachanga02 Save travels back to the cold north. We'll keep that sunshine shining for the next visit down south...

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Fosscore I hate you southern people. My wife is really thinking about moving here and my friend isn't making it any easier, he's got a nice house with a great pool. I love my house so if I did decide to move the house and pool would have to be amazing. Until the next time, keep Florida shining people. I'll be heading north tomorrow afternoon, my truck does look good in the Florida sun.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Pachanga02 Paint shiny. Wheels shiny. Windows dark. Beach close. Sun always. Snow never. Pot holes not as bad. Winter wheels???? WTF are those? Safe travels.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Paint shiny. Wheels shiny. Windows dark. Beach close. Sun always. Snow never. Pot holes not as bad. Winter wheels???? WTF are those? Safe travels.

@Fosscore

Do not rub it in.

Detailed it up since it is gonna get cold this weekend-like low 30's for highs...ugh and a few inches of snow Fri nite already...way too early for this sh*t! Another thing you have prolly never seen-salt trucks. Well time to put her up on blocks til spring-j/k I wish. Funny thing is I love driving around in the snow-just hate all the salt they throw down. The best time to go out is when it is snowing so bad they cant keep up and wait til it slows down. Nothing like driving around town with 5-6 inches of snow on the roads..... AWD power slides FTW

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@OHSIXX Sorry getting cold down here next week too. I think I saw 66 for a low with the cold front coming thru?? Might be time for that ugly sweater day, but still wearing shorts every day. I'll second the power slides. Been a long time since I had to drive in the snow, but do remember tubing behind our trucks in the mountains of Arizona. No salt trucks like you have, just a bit from the ocean. Keep warm...

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Fosscore way to rub it in. Winter wheels are my excuse to have others to choose from.
Second @OHSIXX driving in the snow is great seeing all the cars that thought they could is funny. 66* better break out the 1piece Carhart and snowboots.

raviel119

Reaction score
Well don't feel too bad guys. I lived in Florida for 15 years. You guys ain't missin much. 90°s 10 months out of the year, flat terrain. I lived in Tampa. That's why we moved back up north.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pulled into my driveway after driving 17hrs straight. Filthy but to tired to wash it now maybe tomorrow, ran like a champ.

about20ninj45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
filled up the air in the tires, prepping for that 5 to 9 inches of snowfall tonight... hopefully the salt trucks dont come out early, Im power sliding tonight since we will be back in the 60's next week. Good ole crazy weather in michigan.I think we should create another thread called "who has the best powerslide" with photos vids and discriptions on the conditions of the road and at what speed you were going..... it would be a fun but safe thread ofcourse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10