What did you do to your 2015-2020 K2XX Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

15burban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Vinyl wrapped the chrome trim around the windows. First time doing it besides wrapping above the headlights last fall when I put on the black grill. It's not perfect but turned out decent. See how long it lasts. Finally got the ok to debadge it. Told the wife I was going to order black suburban letters and she goes if the chrome ones bother you that much take them off. So off they went. It's her vehicle otherwise they would have been off the first day.

I know its dirty. We live on a gravel road so it's not clean very often.

20240521_122008.jpg
20240521_121930.jpg
Now it just needs the front windows tinted and eventually some black 20 or 22" rims. I really wish she would let me lower it but I know I'm never going to win that battle.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vinyl wrapped the chrome trim around the windows. First time doing it besides wrapping above the headlights last fall when I put on the black grill. It's not perfect but turned out decent. See how long it lasts. Finally got the ok to debadge it. Told the wife I was going to order black suburban letters and she goes if the chrome ones bother you that much take them off. So off they went. It's her vehicle otherwise they would have been off the first day.

I know its dirty. We live on a gravel road so it's not clean very often.

View attachment 428937
View attachment 428938
Now it just needs the front windows tinted and eventually some black 20 or 22" rims. I really wish she would let me lower it but I know I'm never going to win that battle.
I feel your gravel road pain.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Five3brian

Latest posts