What did you do to your 2015-2020 K2XX Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AlexMan21

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Wow, I've never see a tire degrade like that. Was the SUV parked outside in the heat? You must live where it gets hot.
Unfortunately, we do keep it parked outside and in the So.Cal desert were it gets up to 120 degrees in the summer. But my other vehicles tires don't wear out that fast. I hope the Bridgestones wear better.

AlexMan21

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Like the new wheels a lot...which led bulbs did you use in the foglight,reverse and license plates?
I got the bulbs from VLEDs.com License Plate: 5K LED 194, Reverse light: 5K LED 921, and Fog lights: 5K LED P13W. I went with the 5K instead of 6K because I don't like the blue-white of the 6K.

TooMuchTxn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought a color matched grill. Body shop next week for the headlight eyebrows to be color matched.

Also, rear 2” lowering springs. Found a set of OEM 22”s that I will be PC black.[/QUOTE

Where did you get your color matched grill? I am considering just having it all sprayed since i would have to do the eyebrows anyway but want to compare prices for both.

Pittz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer. Cheaper, trust me. $412 for an OEM look. The inserts are gloss black. No faded plastic.

JTRATX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, we do keep it parked outside and in the So.Cal desert were it gets up to 120 degrees in the summer. But my other vehicles tires don't wear out that fast. I hope the Bridgestones wear better.

That stinks to be parked outside, and dang that is hot!

Pittz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you saying you bought an OEM black grill or had a chrome one painted at the dealer?
It is a complete OEM grill painted to match from the factory. They would only have the colors that the new RST has out on the lot. It is the same grille that the 2018's have.

Blueinterceptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I received my 17 Tahoe yesterday. 15 miles
Added chrome tip, 42 month battery full coverage front mats Michelin Ltx m/s tires piaa extreme white high beams underbody shield kit and smaller air dam

Kelzo

Reaction score
Dealer. Cheaper, trust me. $412 for an OEM look. The inserts are gloss black. No faded plastic.

I just recently bought a Tahoe and want the chrome grille gone. Is this the best way? Just replace it with a color matched one rather than spray painting? (my car is black).

I changed the awful gold bowtie emblems to black and ordered new 22" wheels.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645