What did you do to your 2015-2020 K2XX Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ddubdb3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You going red too?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Yea planning on going red to match the rear spohn control arms. Do they help with keeping brake dust off the wheels any? I could have sworn I saw they advertised that but I may be making that up haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pittz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New here, but not to the forum world. I upgraded from the 4"(i03) to the 8"(i05) screen, that MVI provided. I did all of the work myself. Super easy if you are slightly mechanically inclined.

I also added weather techs all around, tint and a couple odds and ends. It is the wife's ride, but i do all of the modding. I have my Supercharged SRT8 to keep me busy.

Vinvin7716

Reaction score
Thanks man. After the grill dunno what else to do besides a level. Don't really wanna touch the engine yet since I'm still under warranty.

94Pro-5.0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought my Denali used less than a week ago. It didnt come with a remote or head phones for the DVD player, so yesterday I got the remote and headphones, cargo net and removed the front license plate frame. The DVD player didnt work so I fixed that too.

The dealer I traded my Sierra Denali to allowed me to swing by this morning and to grab my console organizer and swap intakes; so now my new Denali has some grunt with the Banks Cold Air Intake!

58d190a8-32fd-48dc-bf0b-70bb9cc97232_zps3uegh32s.jpg

16blkltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought my Denali used less than a week ago. It didnt come with a remote or head phones for the DVD player, so yesterday I got the remote and headphones, cargo net and removed the front license plate frame. The DVD player didnt work so I fixed that too.

The dealer I traded my Sierra Denali to allowed me to swing by this morning and to grab my console organizer and swap intakes; so now my new Denali has some grunt with the Banks Cold Air Intake!

58d190a8-32fd-48dc-bf0b-70bb9cc97232_zps3uegh32s.jpg

Nice ride! Any future mods/updates planned?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645