Weather Tech floor liner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kerrville15

Reaction score
Those look really good. I like that there is 100% coverage with the mats. My wife wants to wait on the weathertechs, but if they don't hurry I'm ordering these. Thanks for the pictures.

OP
OP
Pockets

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh man those are nice... thanks a lot very helpful pics

Steve1081

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I definitely recommend them! My only minor complaint is that they have carpet spikes where they are supposed to lay over the moulding or each other. The spikes prevent them laying as flat as they should on the non carpet surfaces. It wouldn't be to hard to trim the spikes off and I'm planning to do that... Like I said... Minor complaint.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score

AWSMBLU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello
The pics look like they are for th 2nd row under the Captains chairs? I see the hump which is the start of the 3rd row. I see what tey call 3rd row just after captains chairs tp back of the hump.
I went to Huskys website only showed 1 2 row. Do you have a link or pt #?

Last edited:

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only available right now for 3rd row XL. They are on the Husky site.

The NON XL will be a couple of weeks and then will be online.

AWSMBLU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi just got this email today
Rodger,

Thank you for your interest in Husky Liner products!

We will begin shipping part #19301—black, #19302—grey and #19303—tan this week. These are the 3rd seat liners for the 2015 Yukon / Yukon Denali with 2nd row bucket seats. The liner includes coverage for the area between the 2nd row bucket seats. We do not have actual images yet to post so my guess is that someone posted images of the 3rd seat liner for the Yukon Denali XL (which is shipping) or possibly some images of the fitment approval parts ran from the tooling pattern. I attached a couple of these images for your review.

You can call us at 800-344-8759 and order this part and it should be listed on the website later this week.

Thanks again!

Steve Bower
Engineering Manager
Winfield Consumer Products/Husky Liners
22425 D. Street / P.O. Box 839
Winfield, KS 67156
800-344-8759 ext. 113
www.huskyliners.com

mikemal565

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is the latest from weathertech:
Thank you for your interest in MacNeil Automotive Products. At this time the 2nd and 3rd row floor liners and the cargo liner are still in production for your 2015 GMC Yukon XL, as this vehicle went through a redesign in this new year model. The 2nd and 3rd row pieces should be available in the next 3-4 weeks approximately, and the cargo liner will be available in about 4-5 weeks. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we appreciate your patience!

Geez... I think we heard this story about a month ago...
I like weathertech but those Huskys look just as nice

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is the latest from weathertech:
Thank you for your interest in MacNeil Automotive Products. At this time the 2nd and 3rd row floor liners and the cargo liner are still in production for your 2015 GMC Yukon XL, as this vehicle went through a redesign in this new year model. The 2nd and 3rd row pieces should be available in the next 3-4 weeks approximately, and the cargo liner will be available in about 4-5 weeks. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we appreciate your patience!

Geez... I think we heard this story about a month ago...
I like weathertech but those Huskys look just as nice
That's the same BS they told me 10 weeks ago.

They've lost my business to Husky permanently.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz