Weather Tech floor liner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Pockets

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I ordered my truck - they told me 6-8 weeks on the rest of the mats. That was 10 weeks ago and still zero progress.

Give the Husky mats a try - I love them and I am very very very picky.

That's the same thing they told me. I ordered me front mats when I was still at the dealer. Lol... I'd love to see pictures when you get them. I like you am extremely picky

Rushgunner

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm only seeing front and 2nd, no 3rd row on the husky website. There a link for 3rd row for yukon? (Non XL)

Last edited:

sssiglover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see them on the site. Looks like they will have very good coverage in the front and back.

Once someone has them all installed please post some pics for us :)

Thanks

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's the same thing they told me. I ordered me front mats when I was still at the dealer. Lol... I'd love to see pictures when you get them. I like you am extremely picky

Here's the 2nd. I don't have a pic of the cargo already on my phone. I'll post one later.

Attachments

• 20140517_062636.jpg
    20140517_062636.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 88
  • 20140517_062649.jpg
    20140517_062649.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 83
OP
OP
Pockets

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Hoss.... they do look good as far as coverage goes. Still wish someone would make one that goes between the seats. Heck if I had the option I would have ordered my XL without carpet. It's hard to keep up with 3 kids

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Hoss.... they do look good as far as coverage goes. Still wish someone would make one that goes between the seats. Heck if I had the option I would have ordered my XL without carpet. It's hard to keep up with 3 kids

I agree. 2nd row needs to be a T shaped with 2nd row buckets.

sssiglover

Full Access Member
Reaction score

It looks like the set for the XL covers the middle of the captian seats into the 3rd row.

I

Steve1081

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks like the set for the XL covers the middle of the captian seats into the 3rd row.

I

I am hoping for between the captians chairs coverage as well. However I understand they come with 2nd row bench as well. So, it is a lot for these guys to make so many versions of the Mats.

I have the XL so that is what I was referring to.

Kerrville15

Reaction score
Here's the 2nd. I don't have a pic of the cargo already on my phone. I'll post one later.

Quick question for you: Does the seat protector you have on the back of the front passenger seat effect the cooled seats at all? We were looking at some since our kids shoe prints show up like crazy on the black interior, but didn't know if the little fans on the back of the seats would not let the cooled seats work right.

I talked to husky & the 3rd row bucket seat mats do cover the pass through section on the buckets in the XL. I would order a set, but may be too **** about having mismatched mats in the front & back. Something someone would probably never notice though.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz