Water spots or automatic wax film on windows

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fishtruck

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys! Newbi here. I just bought a 2007 Tahoe LTZ with great miles and the truck is CLEAN. Looks NEW. Anyway, the only issue I have, is water spots on the outside of the windows. I can't tell if it is hard water stains, or wax residue from the auto washes. I have tried "Bio Clean" with some positive results, but thought I would check to see if you guys have had similar issues and if so, what has worked best. Maybe I simply need to throw in some elbow grease, and give the Bio Clean a few rounds.
Thanks in advance.

Degadep

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've had good results with wheel acid. DO NOT TRY ON WINDSHIELD!!! Test in a small area if you decide to try it and rinse thoroughly. I left it on for 30 seconds or less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Griots garage glass Polish with their glass pads used on a DA buffer.

Do not use acid.

Rosco

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I used the Bio-clean and it was pretty freakin awesome after a window and a sore shoulder i just decided to get a microfiber cutting pad and a griots buffer...

worked well except you have to touch up the edges..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MountainManJoe