WANTED: Escalade ESV Roof Rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:D We were in Indiana a few years ago when we had the Denali and my sister-in-law tried talking me into strapping something up there to bring back to KC with me. I told her that if it can't fit inside we're not taking it. I just can't imagine the head ache that would come out of driving down the highway at 80 mph wondering if the stuff on top was going to fly off at any time. :)

Yea I agree... I just don't feel safe with it up there in the open going 80mph+

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For the record, secured properly, it holds just fine at 100.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For the record, secured properly, it holds just fine at 100.

:mexsmoke:

I don't trust myself to secure it properly. I don't even like hauling anything in an open trailer unless it's junk or lumber that won't just fly out.... :)

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
daily bump.. still searching! :(

Might have to just go with brand new OEM. :cry:

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Robbie, this has been on ebay for a while: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2007...rQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_1113wt_941

Is it too expensive?

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

And this one would need the end caps repainted: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chro...rQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_500wt_1182

That second one is definitely worth while. IMO, the first link you might as well by new from the dealer at that price :shrug: I wonder what's wrong with that second link, though, with such a low price. I wonder how high it'll shoot up once the bidding gets closer to finished.... :hmm:

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well the second one isn't a 'buy it now' price it's a bid price ... so I don't know what he'll let it go for.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
there is a make offer button that i'd use all three times to make sure I got a good deal :Handshake:

Me too ... but the second one is a straight up auction, no 'make offer' skittle.
The first one has it, but if the guy is starting at $540 so hard to imagine coaxing a great deal out of him ... although it has been on ebay for a while now so it may be worth a lowball shot at him.

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah, fasteddy is high on crack for $580 for a used rack.

The 2nd one is sketchy. Says ESV, but look at the pictures, looks like a short one. And in his description he says it fits Tahoes and Yukons, which is not an ESV. I emailed him and asked for a measurement of the chrome racks and still have yet to hear back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019